Why use a Standing Desk?
• Improved circulation -- standing up, even for only part of the day, gets your blood flowing better.
• Increased energy -- When you stand, your blood flows freely and your muscles and brain get more blood, and more oxygen. So naturally, you feel better for longer.
• Increased productivity -- When your veins and arteries are pinched like a garden hose, is it any wonder you feel lethargic and easily distracted? But, when you stand up, your veins are "un-kinked" and more oxygen gets to your brain.
• Increased Brain Power -- More oxygen to your brain lets you say "goodbye" to mental blocks and fatigue,and your lets your creative juices flow.
• Less pain -- People with back or leg problems simply cannot endure the stress that prolonged sitting at a desk creates. Even a one hour standing break per day will relieve the stress on your spine caused by sitting all day.
• Strengthen your core -- Standing gives your core muscles a workout without you even knowing it.
Why the Speedy Stand?
• Allows speedy conversion from sitting to standing
• Solid Construction
• Mobile -- use at home or work
• Less commitment than a traditional standing desk
• Low Price
Who should use the Speedy Stand?
• Professionals - Lawyers love the stand because they think more clearly.
• Students - when students, especially those with ADHD, are working on difficult assignments they must be more active for their brain to work at peak efficiency.
• Back Pain Sufferers - relieve the pain of slumping all day.
• Lethargic or distracted workers - Turbocharge your output by letting you blood flow freely.
Learn what other customers say about this product
Top Office Shop Participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,
an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Endless.com,
MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo,
AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.